From NavigatorsPast member
Mônica Dixit is no longer with the Navigators.
- Advisor(s): António Casimiro
- RESIST NoE (Resilience for Survivability in IST (Network of Excellence))
- HIDENETS (HIghly DEpendable ip-based NETworks and Services)
- Mônica Dixit, António Casimiro, Paulo Verissimo, Paolo Lollini, Andrea Bondavalli, “Adaptare: Supporting automatic and dependable adaptation in dynamic environments”, ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 18:1–18:25, Jul. 2012. http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2240166.2240168
- Mônica Dixit, Henrique Moniz, António Casimiro, “Timeout-based adaptive consensus: improving performance through adaptation”, in Proceedings of the 27th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Dependable and Adaptive Distributed Systems Track, Riva del Garda (Trento), Italy, Mar. 2012, pp. 492–497. http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2245276.2245371
- António Casimiro, Mônica Dixit, “From static to dynamic protocols: adapting timeouts for improved performance”, in I Workshop on Autonomic Distributed Systems (WoSIDA'11), May 2011.
- Mônica Dixit, Henrique Moniz, António Casimiro, “Timeout Adaptive Consensus: Improving Performance through Adaptation”, University of Lisbon, DI-FCUL, Tech. Rep. TR-2010-06, Nov. 2010. http://hdl.handle.net/10455/6686
- Mônica Dixit, António Casimiro, “Adaptare-FD: A dependability-oriented adaptive failure detector”, in 29th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS'10), Nov. 2010.
- Mônica Dixit, António Casimiro, Paulo Verissimo, Paolo Lollini, Andrea Bondavalli, “A Probabilistic Framework for Automatic and Dependable Adaptation in Dynamic Environments”, Department of Informatics, University of Lisboa, Tech. Rep. TR-09-19, Dec. 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10455/3273
- Mônica Dixit, António Casimiro, Paulo Verissimo, “Probabilistic Adaptive Time-Aware Consensus”, in Eurosys 2009, WIP session, Nuremberg, Germany, March 2009, Mar. 2009.
- Mônica Dixit, António Casimiro, N. Laranjeiro, Marco Vieira, “Using Experimental Measurements to Assess Dependable Adaptation Support Mechanisms for Timed Transactions”, in Workshop on Sharing Field Data and Experiment Measurements on Resilience of Distributed Computing Systems, with Proceedings of the 27th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, Napoli, Italy, October 2008, Oct. 2008.
- António Casimiro, Paolo Lollini, Mônica Dixit, Andrea Bondavalli, Paulo Verissimo, “A framework for dependable QoS adaptation in probabilistic environments”, in Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Dependable and Adaptive Distributed Systems Track, Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, March 2008., Mar. 2008.
BibTeXNavigators - Mônica Dixit
|Faculty members||Alysson Bessani, António Casimiro, Fernando Ramos, Ibéria Medeiros, José Rufino, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Pedro M. Ferreira|
|PhD students||AdrianoSerckumecka, Bruno Vavala, Diego Kreutz, Fernando Alves, Gonçalo Jesus, João Sousa, Luís Marques, Manuel Mendonça, Max Alaluna, Miguel Garcia, Pedro Costa, Regivaldo Costa, Túlio Ribeiro, Vinicius Vielmo Cogo|
|Hired researchers||Eric Vial, Ricardo Fonseca, Ricardo Mendes, Rui Marques, Tiago Oliveira|
|MSc students||Bruno Nunes, Diogo Duarte, Diogo Pires, Eunice Branco, Gonçalo Reis, Henrique Mendes, José Batalheiro, José Soares, Joao Paulino, João Silva, Kleomar Almeida, Miguel Falé, Pedro Alves, Pedro Maia, Rogério Resende, Rui Azevedo, Rui Pedro Caldeira|