João Pedro Craveiro
From NavigatorsPast member
- Email: email@example.com
- Homepage: http://lasige.di.fc.ul.pt/~jcraveiro
- Advisor(s): José Rufino
João Pedro Craveiro has a M.Sc. (2009) in Informatics Engineering from the University of Lisbon, Portugal, and is a Ph.D. candidate in Informatics at the same institution, performing his research work at LaSIGE (Large-Scale Informatics Systems Laboratory). His research is based around embedded and real-time systems, and he is currently focused on time- and space-partitioned (TSP) architectures, multiprocessor real-time scheduling, and (self-)adaptability. His current research is aligned with projects which obtained funding through competitive programmes, namely national project READAPT (funded by FCT) and international consortium project KARYON (funded by the European Commission - 7th Framework Programme). Previously, he has been involved in the international consortium projects AIR and AIR-II (sponsored by the European Space Agency). He is co-author of several refereed publications on these topics. He has also performed teaching duties at the Lisbon pole of the Carnegie-Mellon University-Portugal partnership and the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon (FCUL). He is a graduate student member of ACM, IEEE, IEEE CS and IEEE IES.
- READAPT (Reconfigurability and Adaptability in Safe and Secure Multicore Architectures for Mixed-Criticality Applications)
- SAPIENT (Scheduling Analysis Principles and Tool for Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems)
- KARYON (Kernel-Based ARchitecture for safetY-critical cONtrol)
- AIR-II (ARINC 653 In Space RTOS - Industrial Initiative)
- AIR (ARINC 653 Interface in RTEMS)
- DARIO (Distributed Agency for Reliable Input/Output)
- Pedro Nóbrega da Costa, “Safety Kernel for Cooperative Sensor-Based Systems”, Master’s thesis, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal, Nov. 2013.
- Rui Ormonde Silveira, “Design and implementation of a modular scheduling simulator for aerospace applications”, Master’s thesis, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal, Nov. 2012.
- João Carraca, Ricardo Correia Pinto, João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Information Security in Time- and Space-Partitioned Architectures for Aerospace Systems”, in Proceedings of the 6th Simpósio de Informática (INFORUM), Porto, Portugal, Sept. 2014, pp. 457–472.
- Pedro Nóbrega da Costa, João Pedro Craveiro, António Casimiro, José Rufino, “Safety Kernel for Cooperative Sensor-Based Systems”, in Safecomp 2013 Workshop on Architecting Safety in Collaborative Mobile Systems (ASCoMS), Toulouse, France, Sept. 2013.
- João Pedro Craveiro, “Real-Time Scheduling in Multicore Time- and Space-Partitioned Architectures”, Ph.D. dissertation, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal, Aug. 2013. Defended in 2014
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Global Laxity-Based Scheduling on Multiprocessor Resource Reservations”, Extended Abstract in 4th International Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar (RTSOPS 2013), Paris, France, Jul. 2013, pp. 12–13.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Uniform Multiprocessor Periodic Resource model”, Extended Abstract in 4th International Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar (RTSOPS 2013), Paris, France, Jul. 2013, pp. 14–15.
- João Pedro Craveiro, Fernando Ramos, Eiman Kanjo, Nour El Mawass, “Towards an early warning system: the effect of weather on mobile phone usage. A case study in Abidjan”, in D4D book. Mobile phone data for development, Vincent Blondel, Nicolas de Cordes, Adeline Decuyper, Pierre Deville, Jacques Raguenez, Zbigniew Smoreda, Eds.. NetMob, May 2013, pp. 18:1–18:11.
- Eiman Kanjo, N El Mawass, João Pedro Craveiro, Fernando Ramos, “Social, Disconnected or In between: Mobile Data reveals urban mood”, in D4D book. Mobile phone data for development, 2013.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Towards Compositional Hierarchical Scheduling Frameworks on Uniform Multiprocessors”, University of Lisbon, DI-FCUL, Tech. Rep. TR-2012-08, Dec. 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10455/6891
- João Pedro Craveiro, Jeferson L. R. Souza, José Rufino, Vincent Gaudel, Laurent Lemarchand, Alain Plantec, Stéphane Rubini, Frank Singhoff, “Scheduling Analysis Principles and Tool for Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems”, in INFORUM 2012 - Simpósio de Informática, Lisbon, Portugal, Sept. 2012.
- João Pedro Craveiro, Rui Ormonde Silveira, José Rufino, “hsSim: an Extensible Interoperable Object-Oriented n-Level Hierarchical Scheduling Simulator”, in 3rd International Workshop on Analysis Tools and Methodologies for Embedded and Real-time Systems (WATERS 2012), Pisa, Italy, Jul. 2012. hsSim at Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/hssim/
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Heterogeneous multiprocessor compositional real-time scheduling”, Extended Abstract in 3rd International Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar (RTSOPS 2012), Pisa, Italy, Jul. 2012.
- João Pedro Craveiro, Joaquim Rosa, José Rufino, “Towards Self-Adaptive Scheduling in Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems”, in 32nd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2011) — Work-in-Progress session, Vienna, Austria, Dec. 2011.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, Frank Singhoff, “Architecture, Mechanisms and Scheduling Analysis Tool for Multicore Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems”, ACM SIGBED Review, vol. 8, no. 3, Jul. 2011. Special issue on the ECRTS 2011WiP session (Porto, Portugal, Jul. 2011)
- Joaquim Rosa, João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Safe Online Reconfiguration of Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems”, in 9th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN 2011), Caparica, Lisbon, Portugal, Jul. 2011.
- José Rufino, João Pedro Craveiro, Paulo Verissimo, “Architecting Robustness and Timeliness in a New Generation of Aerospace Systems”, in Architecting Dependable Systems VII, António Casimiro, Rogério de Lemos, Cristina Gacek, Eds., ser. LNCS. Springer, Nov. 2010, vol. 6420.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Adaptability Support in Time- and Space-Partitioned Aerospace Systems”, in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications (ADAPTIVE 2010), Lisbon, Portugal, Nov. 2010.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Composability and Adaptability on a Time- and Space-Partitioned Architecture for Spacecraft Onboard Software”, Fast Abstract in the Doctoral Track of FACS 2010 - 7th Inter. Workshop on Formal Aspects of Component Software, Guimarães, Portugal, Oct. 2010.
- José Rufino, João Pedro Craveiro, Paulo Verissimo, “Building a time- and space-partitioned architecture for the next generation of space vehicle avionics”, in Proceedings of the 8th IFIP Workshop on Software Technologies for Future Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems (SEUS 2010), Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Austria, Oct. 2010.
- João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Schedulability Analysis in Partitioned Systems for Aerospace Avionics”, in Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA 2010), Bilbao, Spain, Sept. 2010.
- Joaquim Rosa, João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Exploiting AIR Composability towards Spacecraft Onboard Software Update”, in Actas do INForum - Simpósio de Informática 2010, Braga, Portugal, Sept. 2010.
BibTeXNavigators - João Pedro Craveiro
|Faculty members||Alysson Bessani, António Casimiro, Fernando Ramos, Ibéria Medeiros, José Rufino, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Pedro M. Ferreira|
|PhD students||AdrianoSerckumecka, Bruno Vavala, Diego Kreutz, Fernando Alves, Gonçalo Jesus, João Sousa, Luís Marques, Manuel Mendonça, Max Alaluna, Miguel Garcia, Pedro Costa, Regivaldo Costa, Túlio Ribeiro, Vinicius Vielmo Cogo|
|Hired researchers||Eric Vial, Ricardo Fonseca, Ricardo Mendes, Tiago Oliveira|
|MSc students||Bruno Nunes, Diogo Duarte, Diogo Pinto, Diogo Pires, Eunice Branco, Fabio Pereira, Gonçalo Reis, Henrique Mendes, Inês Gouveia, Ivo Vacas, José Batalheiro, José Soares, Joao Paulino, João Silva, Kleomar Almeida, Miguel Falé, Pedro Alves, Pedro Maia, Rogério Resende, Rui Azevedo … further results|